90 Days Visit Visa for UAE
May 13th, 2015
If you planning to visit United Arab Emirates for a longer stay, the best visit visa option available for you is 90 Days visit visa UAE. Commonly UAE visiting visa denoted as Tourist visa and it is issued by the Immigration department of UAE. As hotels and travel agencies has given the opportunity to sponsor outside visitors to get the visit visa from the immigration, we can apply visas on behalf of you.
90 days visa is one of the most demanding visa type of the visitors to UAE. By obtaining 90 days visa you can stay three months inside the country. (UAE visa allows to enter and stay Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah, Sharjah).
If you are a UAE resident who wants bring your family, friends or relations, you can contact us and get our service done easily. Those who travelling UAE in search of Jobs are also prefer to obtain 90 days tourist visas from us and we suggest you to take 90 days transferable visa (Technically called as leisure Visa)
Please contact us with your details to get your visa done fast. We do our best in providing your UAE Visit Visa as fast as possible.
- Clear color scanned passport copy of the passenger (must valid for six months)
Visit Visa Cost
Without hidden charges 90 visit visa price is 1170 AED only. Usually we deliver the visa within 24-48 hours
Also we provide fast service visas for
- 14 Days Visa for UAE (24-48 hours) – 340 AED
- 30 Days Visa for UAE (24-48 hours) – 370 AED
*** Listed Prices only for Indian, Sri Lankan and Nepali applicants. Prices for Arabs National will be decided on a case to case basis. After referring the passports we advice you if there is any supporting document is required
It should be noted that 90 days tourist visa can not be extendable after 90 days. The visitor have to exit the country at the 90th day of their entry. If you are willing
- Generally Department of Naturalization and Residence in UAE open only on Sunday to Thursday (Friday & Saturday off)
- UAE Visa is in the form of online visa and commonly issued as single-entry visa to enter UAE. It permits to enter Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm Al Quwain which are the parts of Seven Emirates (Please call us to know more about Multiple entry visas & Transferable Visas)
- If you are a female below 24 years old and travelling alone or with a non-relation it’ s better to e-mail your Name, your Age, Nationality, country of residence and Contact number)
- As visa approval is not in our hand, we respect the decisions of immigration department as final.
- All Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials but My Abu Dhabi holidays try our level to get the approval from the authorized department by submitting and advising you about preparation of relevant documents during the visa approval process
- To process Visa normally it takes two to four days for any Visa application. But if you are in a hurry as it is very urgent to get the visa, better you can apply with our Express visa services. But keep in mind for some nationalities the department in will charge an additional cost.
- If your Visa application get rejected, My Abu Dhabi holidays will take the responsibility to prove you with the proof document of rejection issued by the Immigration Department for your reference.
- Once after your Visa gets approved, immediately we will send you a copy through an E-mail since the Visa is applied online. (e-Visa) It is your duty to take a print out on arrival to the airport to proceed with the passport control section. It is not a must to have the original copy with you as we applying Visa online.
- Soon after you leave the country, don’t forget to send us an e-mail or fax your scanned passport copy with the exit stamp page. This will help us to keep a proof that you have left the country. This is easy for us to double check the records through our online system to avoid unnecessary fines.
- If you are leaving UAE by Aeroplane, be kind enough to inform it to us. Any guest are welcome to ask questions related to Visa from My Abu Dhabi holidays at any time.
- Kindly note that My Abu Dhabi Holidays is not take the responsibility about your medical issues. If you wish to have travel insurance, please inform us prior to visa document submission
Terms and Condition in Details
What You Must Know
• Visa application fee paid to the immigration department is non-refundable and all visa charges should be paid to process the visa.(Upfront payment)
• Normally the visa processing time takes 1-2 days, but some instances (especially for Arabic nationalities) it may take up to 10-15 days due to strict rules and regulation by the immigration department, we are unable to pressurize the immigration since its government.
• All visas are issued or rejected by the immigration of UAE and My Abu Dhabi Holidays have cannot interfere the immigration process (Urgent Visa services available for additional cost)
• Visitors should purchase return flight ticket by themselves on their arrival
• No “Ok to board” will be done by My Abu Dhabi Holidays, (Extra 70 AED charged to be done by us)
• We are strongly advising the clients to not to book the air-ticket due to uncertainty of getting the visa, As soon as the visa approved you can book the tickets
• The visitor may enter UAE once only (Single entry) within the 60 days of validity period of the visa from the date of issued.
• We have full responsibility for ensuring that the visitor does not overstay their visit, My Abu Dhabi Holidays of all responsibility in this regard and agrees to settle all penalties by the government of the UAE. A penalty of AED 250 will be charged per visitor on the first day of overstaying a visa and AED 100 for every additional day thereafter
• 30 days visa cannot be extended as before (January 2015 rules got changed)
• Booking flight on last day of the visa validity will cost extra fine as immigration counts each hour, so ticket booking has to be done carefully
• Clear scan copy of passport should be received in order to process the visa. No need passport size photo
• Normal age limit for males 24 years and for females 25 years, For certain countries like Morocco, Egypt and Pakistan females are not allowed to get a visa if they are below 30 years
• If child application accompanied with mother’s birth certificate copy mandatory
• Visa valid for 60 days (From the date of visa issued and duration of stay only 14 days, 30 days and 90 days from the date of arrival & cannot be Extended)
Restricted Countries of Tourist visa
• Republic of gunie
• Nigeria (allowed only above 40 age)
• republic of Cuba
What are the Nationalities eligible to get visas on arrival Visas ? For On Arrival countries not allowed to apply for tourist visa
• Czech Republic
• Hong Kong
• New Zealand
• Norway Poland
• San Marino
• South Korea
• United Kingdom
• United States of America
• Vatican City
We take care all you UAE visit visa issues by advising and we delivering UAE visas on time. We value customer loyalty and satisfaction more than anything.
For any UAE visa inquiry call us on +971555334238 or + 97126450033 or send us an email to email@example.com