90 Days Visit Visa for UAE
May 13th, 2015
Below information given to you to have better understanding about the UAE visa and further questions can be asked at immigration counter or through this numbers +971 2 402 4500 or 6005 22222 or 8005111
If you planning to visit United Arab Emirates for a longer stay, the best visit visa option available for you is 90 Days visit visa UAE. Commonly UAE visiting visa denoted as Tourist visa and it is issued by the Immigration department of UAE. As hotels and travel agencies has given the opportunity to sponsor outside visitors to get the visit visa from the immigration
90 days visa is one of the most demanding visa type of the visitors to UAE. By obtaining 90 days visa you can stay three months inside the country. (UAE visa allows to enter and stay Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah, Sharjah).
If you are a UAE resident who wants bring your family, friends or relations, Those who travelling UAE in search of Jobs are also prefer to obtain 90 days tourist visas from us and we suggest you to take 90 days instead of 30 days
What are the Documents Required
- Clear color scanned passport copy of the passenger (must valid for six months)
- Guarantee person residence visa
What would be the Visit Visa Cost ?
Approximately these are the rates companies in Abu Dhabi Charges
- 14 Days Visa for UAE (24-48 hours) – 340-400 AED
- 30 Days Visa for UAE (24-48 hours) – 370-450 AED
- 90 Days Visa for UAE (24-48 hours) -1050-1200 AED
- Generally Department of Naturalization and Residence in UAE open only on Sunday to Thursday (Friday & Saturday off)
- UAE Visa is in the form of online visa and commonly issued as single-entry visa to enter UAE. It permits to enter Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm Al Quwain which are the parts of Seven Emirates (Please call us to know more about Multiple entry visas & Transferable Visas)
- If you are a female below 24 years old and travelling alone or with a non-relation it’ s better to e-mail your Name, your Age, Nationality, country of residence and Contact number)
- As visa approval is not in our hand, you should respect the decisions of immigration department as final.
- To process Visa normally it takes two to four days for any Visa application. But if you are in a hurry as it is very urgent to get the visa, better you can apply with our Express visa services. But keep in mind for some nationalities the department in will charge an additional cost.
- Soon after you leave the country, don’t forget to send us an e-mail or fax your scanned passport copy with the exit stamp page. This will help us to keep a proof that you have left the country. This is easy for us to double check the records through our online system to avoid unnecessary fines.
Terms and Condition in Details
What You Must Know
- Visa application fee paid to the immigration department is non-refundable and all visa charges should be paid to process the visa.(Upfront payment)
- Normally the visa processing time takes 1-2 days, but some instances (especially for Arabic nationalities) it may take up to 10-15 days due to strict rules and regulation by the immigration department, you are unable to pressurize the immigration since its government.
- All visas are issued or rejected by the immigration of UAE
- We are strongly advising you to not to book the air-ticket due to uncertainty of getting the visa, As soon as the visa approved you can book the tickets
- The visitor may enter UAE once only (Single entry) within the 60 days of validity period of the visa from the date of issued
- 30 days visa cannot be extended as before (January 2015 rules got changed)
- Booking flight on last day of the visa validity will cost extra fine as immigration counts each hour, so ticket booking has to be done carefully
- Clear scan copy of passport should be received in order to process the visa. No need passport size photo
- Normal age limit for males 21 years and for females 22 years, For certain countries like Morocco, Egypt and Pakistan females are not allowed to get a visa if they are below 30 years
- If child application accompanied with mother’s birth certificate copy mandatory
• Visa valid for 60 days (From the date of visa issued and duration of stay only 14 days, 30 days and 90 days from the date of arrival & cannot be Extended)
Restricted Countries of Tourist visa
• Republic of gunie
• Nigeria (allowed only above 40 age)
• republic of Cuba
What are the Nationalities eligible to get visas on arrival Visas ? For On Arrival countries not allowed to apply for tourist visa
• Czech Republic
• Hong Kong
• New Zealand
• Norway Poland
• San Marino
• South Korea
• United Kingdom
• United States of America
• Vatican City