- Guided sightseeing with a local
- Exciting opportunity to witness the beauty of Abu Dhabi Grand mosque
- Sightseeing world largest woven carpet, prayer hall and huge domes
- Explore Arabic architecture and interior designs
No pre-payment needed during the booking & No charges for cancellation till last cancellation date
Minimum 4 guests
- Adult (Age 12+) 30% off
388 AED 370 AED 100 USD
- Child (Age 4-12) 30% off
325AED 300 AED 81 USD
- Duration: 4 hours
- Guide: A professional UAE historian guide – UAE Nationality Guide
- A professional UAE historian guide
- Food and beverages (Can be arranged)
- Transfer from the hotel (Can be arranged)
- Souvenir photographs
Available Days and Time
Choose any time in between Saturday to Thursday from 9.00 am- 10.00pm & Friday from 4.30 pm -10.00pm
You will visit the majestic grand mosque in Abu Dhabi with your guide, who is a professional UAE historian. Therefore there is no chance that you will miss any significant part of the mosque. The mosque is stunning with its architecture and interior designs. Being a signature landmark to UAE, Sheikh Sayed Mosque blesses Abu Dhabi as a world famous religious place.
Architectural master piece, Sheikh Sayed Mosque is an idea of late first President of UAE, Sheikh Zayed Bin Al Nahyan. With the initiatives of this great leader, the white marble mosque was built to show the unity of Islamic world. Gold, Gems, Pearls, Crystal, Marbles and many other precious stones have being used to decorate this mosque.
At this tour, your private guide will take you all around the mosque while educating you about the interesting history and culture of UAE.
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Women should be wear covered dresses
- You can lend Abaya at the entrance at the mosque
- Please do not touch the Quran (Holy Book) if you are not a Muslim
- You are permitted to take photos inside the mosque but not in the mausoleum.
- No smoking is allowed on the grounds of the mosque.
- No food and beverages are allowed to bring inside the mosque
- If you are a Muslim, you can attend Friday morning prayers ( visitors only allowed from 4.30 pm only)
- The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is closed on Friday mornings, and reopens after 4:30 p.m. for visitors
- The visiting hours during the month of Ramadan are from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m, from Saturday to Thursday. (Last admission at 1:30 pm). The Mosque does not open its doors for visitors on Fridays during the holy month of Ramadan
(Visited 324 times, 1 visits today)